The lovely and amazingly gifted poet Janet Martin, who writes at Another Porch, has nominated me for the Inspiring Blogger Award. What an honor! She inspires me.
So if I understand this right I am to give 7 facts about myself and then I have the privilege of nominating some bloggers for the award as well.
My 7 facts:
- I’m pretty good at Texas Hold ‘Em, if I do say so myself.
- In my opinion ‘I Love Lucy’ is one of the best TV shows. Ever.
- I enjoy Agatha Christie mystery novels.
- My favorite food is a tomato right off the vine.
- I (heart) baseball.
- I do not (heart) squirrels. (don’t ask…)
- book, blanket, fire = happy, happy me :)
You know how you get excited to see what some bloggers have come up with in every new post? Here are a few I consider to be inspiring. My nominations:
Margaret Bednar at Art Happens 365. Poetry. Photography. Inspiration. And she’s a mom of 6! What can’t she do? Amazingly brilliant lady.
Lolly at Look for a Lovely Thing. Hers is a newly discovered blog for me. She absolutely nails the ‘haiku moment’. Her haiku are among the best I have ever read.
Yelena at moonlitpoetic. Every time I read something she’s written I feel as though I’ve just witnessed something incredibly beautiful and delicate. What a poetic gift she has.
So again, thank you Janet! I’m honored and humbled and smiling straight from my heart!